E-juice, E-liquid, and Vape juice
What is E-juice – Definition, How to Make and Buy it, and the Best Brands to Purchase
In the course of your vaping journey, you will have to encounter a type of material known as the e-juice – also known as the e-liquid. If you are a smoker planning to start with vaping to kick the butt in some time, you have taken a great decision. It is, of course, a good idea. Find out all about it, how to make it at home, the best selling vape brands, and tips and ideas to buy this type of liquid.
What is E-Juice?
It is the fluid that is used in personal e-cigs and vaporizers that generate real vapor. Also referred to as Vape Juice or E-Liquid, it is a combination of the following items:
- Water – It is one of the base ingredients.
- Food grade flavoring – This is the same form of favoring used in food materials. It is often very pleasant in taste, and can safely be consumed.
- Zero nicotine/choice of nicotine levels – E-juice comprises of real nicotine although it can also be created without nicotine, based on personal choices.
- Propylene glycol (PG) – It is used in numerous flavorings for the distribution of any food grade flavoring or the taste in a uniform way all through the liquid. It is used in different medicines, food coloring, and vanilla extracts.
- Vegetable glycerin (VG) – This is vegetable based liquid, which tastes sweet and thick. Together, Propylene glycol and Vegetable glycerin constitute around 90% of the e-juice contents. Food grade flavoring and nicotine constitute the rest.
The e-liquid is heated by the vaporizer to a temperature range of 200 – 400 ° F, at which it converts into the vapor that can be inhaled.
How to Make E-liquid?
E-juice is expensive, and the cost is one of its drawbacks. It is easy to burn up as much as 10 ml e-liquid every day, especially if you use a sub-ohm system or go for premium brands such as Cosmic Fog, Suicide Bunny, and Cuttwood. The options are often limited as well. Thus, many vapers prefer to make their own e-liquid. Here is how to go about the process.
Gather your ingredients
First, you have to get all the ingredients together – nicotine, food flavorings, water and VG/PG base.
- VP / PG Base – You need to make a base for the liquid that usually comprises of VG and PG. Too much of PG can offer a stronger hit while excessive amounts of VG can make the overall flavor too sweet. Use a proper recipe that guides you about the ratios in which you have to mix the two together.
- Food Flavoring – The type of flavors will be based on your recipe. Too much flavoring can make your e-liquid too strong, and you should add it with care. Begin with as small flavors as you can, and experiment only when you are comfortable.
- Diluted Nicotine (optional) – Nicotine is harmful and addictive, and even if you add it you should add only superior, food-grade nicotine that is available with VG or PG base. You can find nicotine in different strengths but it is important to experiment to get the nicotine level of your choice.
- Additives (optional) – You can add these to improve the taste. You can add sweets, vodka, mentholated liquids or simple distilled water in some cases.
Put all the ingredients in a bottle, and shake properly to combine them together. Recipes can mention the ingredients in strengths or volume, which can make the process slightly tough to follow. With online calculators, you can calculate the proper amount that can be added. Use containers and clean syringes to prevent contamination of the mix.
The duration of steeping differs with every mix, although cream-based or multi-layered dessert mixes frequently require more than 4 weeks to attain the best taste. However, simpler fruit recipes might not have to be steeped.
Once you are done with the basics, it is possible to complete making your own juice and enjoy vaping it. You are only going to get better with experience and experimentation.
What are the Best-Selling Vape Juice Brands?
Some of the e-liquid brands that have won the hearts of vapers include:
A popular brand, V2 makes the best quality e-cigs as well as e-juices. It has the choicest superior-grade e-liquids. It offers 6 or 12-piece bottles of 10 ml juices in varied flavors, with different nicotine strengths.
The brand offers excellent flavor and quality in its e-liquids. It comes out with high-grade flavors based on tobacco and with spicy, fruity or slightly sweet undertones – that are ideal for vaping all day. With each flavor, you can get the best vapor production and hit to the throat.
Black Note E-Liquids
With a unique technique of flavor extraction, Black Note offers true and safe flavors from real tobacco leaves. The brand backs up its offerings with excellent customer support, delivery and a nicely designed website.
Buying the Best E-Juices – Golden Advice and Tips
If you are buying e-juice for the first time, follow these golden advices and tips to have the most enjoyable vaping session as per your preferences.
Begin with a high VG liquid
Begin with an flavor that has a pure VG mix. In case you are unable to get pure VG, choose high VG e-juice having a mix ratio of 80/20.
Choose an appropriate nicotine level
Nicotine is what offers the “kick” while vaping. When you vape on e-juices, it is similar to drawing in flavored air. Choose the nicotine level in the Vape Juice that you plan to purchase, depending on the kind of cigarettes that you generally smoke on.
Begin with premium juice and sample it
The cost of premium e-liquid is slightly higher, although you can notice a big variation in flavor as compared to cheaper e-juices. You need better tasting Vape Juices for vaping. It is a good idea to purchase a sample of the e-liquid of your choice from a vape shop at your choice, to be able to know whether the juice matches your preference.