Atmos Jump Vaporizer
The Atmos Jump Vaporizer comes from the brand AtmosRX that is reputed for its well-made and competitively priced vaping pen products. This is a convection vaporizer pen designed to be used for the consumption of dry herbs and comes with multiple out of the box features that make it outstanding from other vaporizers available in the market. Go through this review and know why this device can be a good investment for you.
Atmos Jump Product Description
The package for the unit comes with the device itself, with the mouthpiece attached to it already. The box also contains a maintenance kit comprising of a packing tool and a cleaning brush. There is also a Micro USB charger and an instruction manual.
The device comprises of two pieces – the mouthpiece and the battery that includes a built-in oven. There is a locking mechanism in the mouthpiece that unlocks or locks with a twist. This makes it more convenient for earlier vapes that did not have any locking option.
The unit has a very simple interface, comprising of just one activation button. Once the oven is packed and the mouthpiece is closed, the unit has to be clicked thrice to power it on. It can heat up instantly and the LED indicator will become orange. When the activation button becomes green, it shows that vaping time has come.
The micro USB plug located at the unit’s bottom is where the charger should be connected. After the vaping temperature is attained, the LED becomes green and the unit can be used readily. The power button has to be quickly clicked 3 times to turn off the Jump.
Atmos Jump Review
The device comes with a number of useful features, which make it stand apart from other similar units.
- The Jump comes with a single temperature setting, and it is set at about 380°F. You can get decent performance in the default temperature setting itself. There is no need for any adjustment, which is a big plus for beginners who are clueless about vaping technology.
- It takes about 7 – 10 seconds to heat up. The light becomes yellow in color as the device heats up. It turns green once it is ready to be used, and it takes around 30 seconds or even less.
- The mouthpiece has a ceramic filter that gives the vapor a comparatively pure taste. The vapor quality is moderately strong, although the flavor profile is slightly limited in form. There is very little cloudiness, which makes the unit more discreet in usage.
The Atmos Jump Vaporizer has a carbon-fiber external shell that feels like cheap plastic but is stronger than it looks actually. The compact size means that you can use and handle it more easily than most of the other portable vaporizers available today. The device measures exactly 68 inches in depth and 5.75 inches in height.
As it comes in a pen-style, this vaporizer is very discreet in operations and is extremely portable. When compared to other pen-shaped vaporizers in the market, it is slightly thicker. However, it can still be fitted easily in pockets or palms and taken to anywhere you want.
The device heats up fast and takes around 30 seconds before it can be used. It is a wonderful option for beginners and the simplicity of operations makes it fantastic for anyone who is just starting with a vaping device. The device offers comparatively lower clouds, which means that you can maintain a more or less low profile while drawing on it – whether in your home or even outside.
Ease of use
For most users, this unit comes with the promise of ease of use. All that you have to do is pop up the top and introduce the herbs. Click on the power button for 3 times, and the vapor will be generated in only a minute. The device can be charged through standard means, as well as micro-USB.
The 1200mAh battery charges up fully in only 2 hours and can last the whole day – giving your multiple vaping sessions. The lifespan of the battery is more than that of some of the vaporizers worth over 200USD.
- The device is very light in weight and is compact in size. This allows you the convenience to fit it easily into bags and pockets.
- The 1200mAh lithium-ion battery powering this unit can give you enough charge to last all through the day, provided you use it moderately. However, if you are a heavy user, it is a good idea to charge the battery after every session.
- Atmos, the manufacturer, offers a 5-year warranty on this device. This is good enough for a device this cheap in price.
- It has a durable design, although the strength of build cannot be told from the appearance.
- Easy to load and clean, and the device heats up and charges fast as well – which offers a lot of convenience to users.
- One of the few vaping units available today that work well for the vaporizing of dry herbs. It can do a great job on dry herbs and works without any combustion, which makes it a real vaporizer.
- Very competitive in cost, and comes at a price that is much less than that of many models that are available today.
- The battery chamber can get too hot for comfort when you keep using the unit for a long time.
- There is a single temperature setting in this unit, which makes it slightly less flexible. However, most the vaping pens that can be found today come minus the variable temperature technology.
This is a low-cost vaporizer that ticks most of the boxes right – whether it comes to compactness, ease of use, performance or battery power. While a few more temperature options and a removable battery would have been more welcome, the Atmos Jump Vaporizer is still a solid enough vaporizer to be recommended.